Make up Haul

16:00





Chanel - Chance 35ml





Benefit - The Porefessional*



Rimmel - Natural Bronzer in Sun Glow €8


Bobbi Brown - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Light to Medium €36










Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Golden Light €28

A few little pieces from the last few weeks. 
As you know it was my birthday (post here) and I received Chanel Chance, This is one of my all time loves! I have gone through 4 or 5 bottles of this perfume, and cannot get enough of it. I alternate between Chance and Coco Mademoiselle. I use these as evening perfumes, and have a Marc Jacobs light perfume in Rain for Everyday use. (Think I shall do a post on that as I love it SO much) 

Bought the July issue of Glamour magazine and got the Porefessional free, Cannot wait to try this out, especially as I don't use foundation just tinted moisturiser and would love to see what the outcome is. 

There are two bronzers in this haul, from two very different spectrums. The first being Rimmel's Natural Bronzer, I use this on my decolletage (ohhh so posh) and as a general colour for my face if I have zilch make - up on. It is a lifesaver. 

Next up is possibly my holy grail make - up item Bobbi Brown's Tinted Moisturizer. Can you see why my blog was named after such an influence in my life! Anyway, I have used this for the last 5 years, and It has changed over time, 2 years ago they made an oil free product, Great for Oily skin, but I don't really have that, So I purchased the 'Normal' one. I shall put up a review on this, and my reasoning for preferring this rather than foundation if you would like. 

Finally, this was a little bit of an impulse buy, as I slap the back of my hand. I had run out of my everyday bronzer and decided I hadn't had a Bobbi Brown bronzer in a year or two so splashed out on a matte on! Can't wait to try this out and let you know if it is worth the money. 

Bisous 

x


*Free Sample from Magazine.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Can't wait to hear your review on the Bobbi Brown :)
    You got some lovely things :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great purhases. would love to see a review on the bronzing powder. Absolutely love Chance Chanel, such a fun flirty scent for summer.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your review on the Tinted Moisturier! :) I've yet to try any Bobbi Brown products, tut tut haha!

    Zara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the porefessional as well but for some reason it doesn't work as well as my full size tube, it was really watery, hoping my free tube was just a dud because it could put a lot of people off the product and it is actually amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Haul :) i agree with roses and rockets, my sample is watery too!
    Lauren x

    Www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Chanel Chance, it's definitely on my wishlist! Great haul :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Chance by Chanel, definitely one of my favorite perfumes!! Great haul!

    Diary of a Short Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also got Porefessional as the sample in Glamour and I absolutely love it! I'm really interested to see what you think about the bronzers, maybe you could do a comparison? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images