First of Many.

00:07

So here I am starting my first blog post.


As you can tell from my blog title, I am a huge fan of Bobby Brown and Chanel products, saying that, they are not my staple clothes but are huge make up essentials for me, not in the clothes due to lack of funds! 


But I am a fan of vintage clothing and over the next few months I will be on the search for vintage clothing stores in the Cork area.


Who I am:


I am 20 years old, currently taking a year out from university, ( I started off in a Government degree ) and needless to say that didn't work out for me.  I am keeping my options open, and thus starting a blog to show my passion for make up, clothes, fashion, food and beauty.  Whether or not I push on to something in the category for my future is still unknown, so I hope to post on a regular basis, with photos, reviews and my current interests. 


So as it is late tonight I shall put up my first post tomorrow evening. Also welcoming any feedback.

Bisous. 


Holly x


Also with bloglovin' - <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2708505/bit-of-bobbi-bit-of-chanel?claim=nurdjtutrxw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images