Aveeno Skin Relief moisturiser.

16:59


Aveeno Skin Relief moisturising lotion - €5-8 (depending on stores)

I present a Skin Relief Moisturising lotion/cream by Aveeno.

I am somewhat very lucky that I have quite good skin, not too dry, not too oily, normal one would say. Yet I get break outs of quite itchy irritations on my body, hives some weeks, or just itchy patches. Possibly due to my diet, I'm looking into going to an immunologist soon.

Anyway I was going through a bad patch of hives on my arms and no anti-inflammatory was helping or cream. So I popped into my local pharmacy and they recommended this beauty!

It is a very light cooling cream that instantly took away the desire to itch, and brought down the hives over night, it has menthol in it, which gives it a ever slight smell of mint.

Now apart from the calming effect that it had on the skin, it also acts as an intense moisturiser, so its a 2-1 deal!

Would highly recommend this to anyone who gets inflamed sensitive skin, or somebody who is looking for a light moisturiser for their body.

Bisous

x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I've heard good things about this brand :) this sounds amazing too!
    I get some patches of mild eczema so will have to try it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know about this brand..it is good?
    kiss

    http://alazne-apieceofme.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm looks so good for your skin!
    Btw, I have a hairproducts (worth $100,-) giveaway on my blog you might want to check out.

    xo

    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images