Topshop and Mac haul.

19:09











Being bold again and visiting Topshop over the weekend, as I said in a previous post I am more likely to go in and try items on in Topshop and order online due to the horrendous hike in prices for the euro!

So with those intentions I thought I'd be safe! As I went in the doors, SALE screamed out to me, of course I had to have a look, found this gorgeous cream jumper at €30 reduced from €55 so I had to get it, it's thick and cosy perfect for this weather that we're currently having.

Topshop jewellery was in it's truckloads, but the items that I wanted weren't on sale :( But I picked up these beauties! Love the necklace reduced from €18.50 to €4.50 and the ring was half price at €3.50 originally €7.

To top it all off I bought the Topshop highlighter in 'Sunbeam' and from a previous shopping trip the lipstick in 'Brighton Rock'. Both which I shall review later next week.

I haven't had the nicest of weeks lately to top it all off my macbook pro decided to pack in and I am having to pay a hefty €400 for a screen replacement, so me being me decided to treat myself to one or two finale purchases in MAC before I have to pay off my laptop.

This entailed purchases the gorgeous eyeshadow in a neutral shimmer shade 'Nylon'.  Cannot wait to use this for everyday make-up and to make my eyes pop out at night, haha!

Finally I purchased a lipstick from the new collection Hey Sailor, in the shade 'Sail la Vie' It is a light red and is utterly devine! Can't wait to show you what it looks like on.

SO that's the last of purchases for a while but will continue to review all my new products :)

Has anyone bought any new pieces from the Hey Sailor collection?

Bisous

x

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Im so in love with that lipstick colour and glad i stumbled across your blog. Im now a follower xoxo

    http://shugahlicious-shug.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Haul! The sweater, the necklace and the ring are really awesome!! I love the lipstick ( I saw the colour on your newer post)! Such great things! I am a little bit jealous:D

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love a TopShop jewellery sale - it's the only thing I ever buy there, I swear! Love the necklace :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images