undressing powersurge.

18:30


Powersurge - MAC ~ €18


MUA - Undressed ~ €6 (roughly) 

Two new products I'm reaching for in my make up bag! I was reading Laura's post at Call of Beauty about changing some products up and going for something different! Well these are two of those products!

I am a 'coffee' eyeliner by MAC gal, and the thought of going for something lighter with a little bit of a sparkle in it was a little daunting. Yet I persevered and bought 'Powersurge' by MAC.
It needed a little warming up and smudging on the back of my hand to get the best out of it, but created a gorgeous mellow brown in and around the eye. Thinking of putting up a make up look with this to show the difference between this and coffee, what do you think?

The second product I chose to change to is the MUA palette in 'undressed'. I have been lusting after this for a while but having the small barrier of living in Ireland (where no MUA products are sold!) stopped me for a little bit. No worry though as I bought it when my Mum was over in London! (RESULT).
Great palette, fabulous colours, pigment is strong and stay power is high.
It is very comparable to the Naked 2 which I will show in a later post! but at a fraction of the price, I would highly recommend this at £4!

Bisous

x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. have been eyeing up powersurge for ages. Would definitely love to see a post with it on and comparing it to coffee. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay of course :) Will let you know when it is up x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images