through a lense.

19:00



001. Found my old ipod mini - it works for 2 mins then restarts, loved looking through my old songs.
002. Temple Run, nothing better to do when I am stuck in bed sick.
003. End of the road for a creme egg.


004. Editing my nail post.
005. Supervising the kids I mind making muffins nomnom. #perksofthejob
006. A sign that is going to get put up in the kitchen..makes me smile when I see it.


007. Lusting after these gorgeous Litas saving up my euros, and going to splash out on them.
008. Amazing fire.
009. My new purchase, have seen them on so many blogs, I finally got them (last pair in store too).


010. Tea and cookies for dunking.
011. Trying out a new app called 'color effects' and loving it.
012. My cat loves having his picture taken, found him backing in the sun.



Quite sick with the flu so can't go infront of the camera, so thought I'd post some pictures from the week, will hopefully do some more of these as I enjoyed making it.

Also a blog which I have followed for the last year is having a giveaway, It is the gorgeous Victoria from VIPXO. She has reached 4000 followers which is amazing, so go have a look at her blog if you are not a follower already and enter her competition through this link :) .

Bisous

x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images