Small Primark Haul.

18:50

I never know to call it Penney's (as it is in Ireland) or Primark in the United Kingdom, I went with Primark to cause less confusion.

A week or two ago I headed into Cork City with the idea of buying one or two must needed items (not beauty or fashion related) but low and behold I came out with a lot more than I came for.

You may have seen one of the dresses that I wore in a previous post here that was one of the items that I bought. Here are the other few clothes items I bought.









 Mustard Satchel Bag €9







 Pleated Shirt €13







 Embellished White Sleeved Shirt €17





Navy Chiffon Dress €17 



 Clutch €9


I love the pleated shirt, can't wait to wear with a pair of high waisted jeans. I feel the mustard bag is well worth it considering the price. 

Unfortunately the navy dress didn't photograph very well, as the light wasn't the best, and I wasn't willing to wait another day to post this, but I really like the belt that comes with it. 

Hope you enjoyed 

Bisous 

x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love the clutch and beaded blouse :)
    So pretty :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bad=g, not my usual style but will definitely look out for this next time I'm in Penneys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bag is so cute :) x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. im not a huge primark fan, but that clutch looks lovely!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the stuff here :D especially the dark blur dress...so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images