through the lense #2

20:56


001: Sunset over the hills behind my house.
002: Delicious carrot cake (I couldn't help myself).



003: Feeling a little sick so honey and lemon did the trick.
004: Beautiful cherry blossom outside my boyfriends house.


 005: Tried these out and don't think they suited me, so gutted! Going to try out a different colour.
 006: Race day, bought a cute daisy headband in penney's (primark) for €3.


007: Making a few bets.
008: Out on a hack with my horse Jack.


 009: Little car getting towed away :(
 010: A little startled!


011: Outfit at the weekend, Topshop top, Oasis jacket.
012: Headed out for Sunday lunch in Fishy, Fishy Kinsale. - Yellow fin tuna = delicious!



013: Oops!!!
014: My new weakness, can't get enough of these caramel waffles.



015: Refreshing ourselves after a few hours in the sun.
016: Trying out a few new hairstyles with the girls.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images