million miles away

19:43

Haven't done any outfit posts since my first week on this blog, thought I'd change that!

Over the weekend I went to Penneys/Primark and bought a few little beauties, this dress being one of them.
Sorting out my wardrobe at the moment and decided I needed a few more pretty 'tea' dresses.












This will be perfect for summer or in the spring with tights, love these dresses that have a skirt attached to a top.
Hangs beautifully, and well worth the buy.

Cost was €15 not too steep for a pretty floral dress

Bisous

x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Really pretty skirt :)
    You look lovely :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the design on that, im always drawn to blue although its not my favourite colour or a colour i like but I thinkk it suits my skin tone!

    fab blog x

    www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images