want love need #2

16:00

Going a little OTT with this post this week, my wages don't cover my expensive taste, but who can't drool over something!






001: Michael Kors - Bradshaw Chronograph watch (My aim = purchase by end of the summer)
002: Alexander Wang - Rocco Bag (Think I shall be buying a similar bag on E-bay next week)
003: Benefit - High Brow Glow
004: Benefit - Hello Flawless
005: Alexander Yamaguchi - Crop Top in Cream LOVE this :) 
006: Warehouse - Mesh yoke jumper  (Have to get my hands on this, as well as the mint coloured one from Topshop) 


Bisous 

x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Holly! no joke when I say, i have had my eye on that bag for the last ages! different ebayer mind you haha. its such a cool bag, buy it! x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images